This is a hybrid role and involves developing both inbound demo requests and prospecting potential customers by phone, email, LinkedIn or whatever it takes to get them passionate about and engaged with Odo. As one of the first members of the Sales Development team, you will have the ability to create your own processes and be an integral part of building out processes for the sales development team.
- Work alongside Sales and Marketing to create the foundations of a new SDR organization
- Partner with the Sales team to develop pipeline through personalized outreach to inbound and outbound leads
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads and scheduling meetings with decision-makers for the sales team
- Become a product expert and educate prospective customers on Odo’s solution
- Meticulously identify inefficiencies in SDR workflow and implement improvements in our process
- Prior B2B sales experience – must
- Experience qualifying leads – must
- Native English – must
- Experience in working with security products- advantage
- Self-starter with a track record of self-management
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, google docs)
- Sales training and Hubspot CRM experience a plus (Experience with similar tools is also a plus – Salesloft, Outreach, Yesware)
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Excited to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
Why you should apply
- You love the thrill of the hunt!
- You are relentlessly goal-oriented but flexible in how you get there
- You have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding an aggressive, but achievable, target
- You want to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company and know that you actually have the ability to impact the outcome
Why You’ll Love Odo
- You’ll have lots of room to grow. The only limit to your potential here is your own dedication to succeed.
- As one of the first members of the sales development team, you are critical to the overall success of the company – and we appreciate it.
- You will have the opportunity to bring your personality to what you do.
What We’re Building
Odo is fundamentally changing the way organizations design and operate their networks. Built for today’s mobile workforce, Odo’s zero-trust platform delivers trusted access to any application, from any device and any location, without the need for VPNs.
Some of the nicest and smartest people you will ever meet, Odo is well-funded, backed by the best, and bringing together great minds to do great things.