As a seasoned writer, editor and content marketing manager, you’ll be responsible for writing, planning and executing a content strategy informed by broader marketing and product launch campaigns. You’ll need to understand Odo’s many different personas and how to communicate with them effectively. You’ll work closely with many of Odo’s content contributors and teams to create, edit and publish varying types of content for different audiences, including:
- Security research – Highly technical research papers and blog posts
- Sales enablement/Product Marketing-driven case studies, solution briefs, product messaging, product launch content, etc.
- Marketing collateral – Marketing content that drives lead generation and awareness; this includes ebooks, web copy, blog posts, newsletters, social content, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position takes the initiative required to produce measurable results, with an eye for high-quality content that can be turned out quickly to keep up with the fast pace of the information security industry. Using both your creative and analytical skills, you balance strategizing with the tactical to get the job done the right way.
- Develop, write and edit content distributed across the web, social and email to reach targeted audiences
- Collaborate with our product marketing, technical security researchers, product management, and marketing teams
- Keep up with the latest trends in our industry and Odo’s specific area of focus to inform and write timely thought leadership content
- Ensure content adheres to Odo’s unique voice and tone
- 3-5 years of experience writing for business to business (B2B) software companies, with an outstanding portfolio of articles, ebooks, landing pages and other content you’ve written and/or collaborated on
- Strong project and peer management skills, with the ability to own and drive content campaigns and projects from start to finish
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment that requires multitasking on a variety of different projects
- Background in journalism a plus
- Previous experience writing for CIO’s, CISO’s and Heads of IT Security a plus.
- Native English is a must
Why you should apply
You are a born storyteller who likes diving into new topics and writing about them in a clear and authentic way. You are comfortable with trying new, innovative ways to present content. You enjoy collaborating with an imaginative and highly-skilled creative team to create and publish new content.
Why You’ll Love Odo
You’ll have lots of room to grow. The only limit to your potential here is your own dedication to succeed. As the Content Marketing Manager, you are is critical to the overall success of the company – and we appreciate it. You will have the opportunity to bring your personality to what you do.
What We’re Building
Odo is fundamentally changing the way organizations design and operate their networks. Built for today’s mobile workforce, Odo’s zero-trust platform delivers trusted access to any application, from any device and any location, without the need for VPNs.Some of the nicest and smartest people you will ever meet, Odo is well-funded, backed by the best, and bringing together great minds to do great things.